
"Owen jumped on a pile of mats and bounced into the plastic doll house."
That is what was written on the "How did the injury occur?" line of Owen's accident report from daycare. I'm sad that he got hurt (not badly, just two slits in his lower lip), but I wish I could have seen him bouncing into a plastic doll house! That must have been a sight.
It sounds like something Owen would do too. Two year old boys are so much fun!
That is what was written on the "How did the injury occur?" line of Owen's accident report from daycare. I'm sad that he got hurt (not badly, just two slits in his lower lip), but I wish I could have seen him bouncing into a plastic doll house! That must have been a sight.
It sounds like something Owen would do too. Two year old boys are so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment