Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The New Mark

This past Sunday we were able to attend the Catholic baptism of our new nephew Mark. It was interesting, a bit different than what I am use to, but still nice. Scott's sister Tracey and her husband Gary are the proud parents. They asked Scott to be the Godfather, and Gary's sister Paula to be the Godmother. Scott's older brother John is a priest, so he performed the baptism.

So Sunday night I logged onto Facebook and saw this picture from the baptism. Owen came over and saw it and said, "Look, it's Aunt Tracey and Uncle Gary, and there's my daddy...and there's Uncle John."

I asked him who the baby in the picture was.

He said, "It's Holly!"

I said, "No, that's Mark."

He said, "Yeah, Mark!"

Then he turned and pointed to Holly and said to me, "Look, there's Mark!"

I guess he only has room for one baby in his life.

No comments: