Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bloody Tuesday

I came home from work yesterday to find Scott and Holly sitting on the kitchen floor. Holly was hugging up to Scott. She turned her head, saw me, and immediately put her hands up for me to pick her up. I did, and this is what I saw:

Well, almost what I saw. This picture was taking about 30 minutes later, after she got cleaned up a bit. Apparently she was walking in the kitchen while holding a pair of pajamas over her head. Her hands weren't in a good position when she tripped, so she feel smack dab on her little face. Poor little thing. From what we can see, she has two punctures in her bottom lip, and the gums between her top two teeth look punctured. It's amazing how much a little lip puncture can bleed.

We are just happy she didn't lose any of her teeth...it took her almost a year to produce one of them! She has a bit of a fat lip, but other than that she seems back to normal. Kids bounce back quickly...thank goodness!

1 comment:

Emily said...

what a little sweetheart. Glad she didn't do too much damage.

I hate it when kids get hurt.

She is so cute.