The following is an actual voice mail I got from my very book smart husband Scott the other day:
"Hi it's just me, uhhh, I just had a question. I was uhhhh, confused by the Shake and Bake directions. I didn't know if ummm, one packet made two pork chops, or if it was one packet for each pork chop. Ummm, I guess I'm going to try one for two and see how it turns out. Alright? I'll talk to you later. Bye."
I thought it was quite humorous. The directions are in the name of the product, Shake and Bake. If you wonder why I do all the cooking at home, wonder no more!
4 comments:
Funny! You are missed!
Classic.
Now he can tell you when you get home..."It's shake and bake and I helped!"
Or something like that! ;)
You never did answer my other question. The peanut butter jar has absolutely no information on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I tried the jelly jar too, but, alas, nothing there either. Give me a call when you get a chance.
That's funny!
Post a Comment