Friday, June 5, 2009

Nexflix

Last week we decided to join Netflix. We don't have enough money to go to the movies very often. The tickets are over $10 a piece here! Plus we don't have a lot of free time for going to the movies. So we have been watching movies come and go from the theater and never seeing them. I figured the best solution would be to get Netflix. We wouldn't have to go to the store and pick them up, and there was no late fees. The last time we went to Blockbuster was about 8 years ago. I returned a movie about 27 minutes late and they wanted to charge me $4 more! So to avoid paying that $4 we have never been back. With Netflix, no late fees! Which is a good thing because we recieved our first movie last Friday and it is still sitting there waiting to be watched. Hopefully we can get to it this weekend, but it's not looking too hopefull. Oh well, I guess we are the kinds of customers that Netflix loves!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I've thought about joining Netflix, but just never have. Let me know how it goes after a while. I always pay late fees. Lately we use red box. $1 a day rentals, but even then when we get 3 movies and then take a week to return them all it adds up. Have a great day!

Amber Chappell said...

That's one thing I love about Tyson's job. We get to check movies out for free from the college library and keep them however long we want. Of course, they are a little slow getting the latest movies in but that's okay. We used to spend a ton of money at Blockbuster!

grandpachuck said...

i hope you are all happy. poor blockbuster may go out of business any day now. all those people unemployed. oh well, thats life i guess.