A few years before I had children my dad gave me this dress. He said it use to be mine. I think it is the only piece of clothing my parents saved from my childhood. They aren't very sentimental. I don't think Scott will give away one piece of clothing that Owen or Holly have ever worn. He is very sentimental! So when we die and our attic is full of boxes of children's clothing, you will know why.
But back on subject. I found the dress while I was going through some things and decided to try it on Holly. She had fun playing with the dress. It had a lot of fabric. It was probably a tad bit too big on her too. I was a very fat baby.
I wouldn't look for her to be wearing this on Sunday any time soon either. It was just fun to dress her up in something I use to wear. It's hard to believe I was ever that small!
1 comment:
I tried to teach you by example. Looks like it's "mission accomplished"!!!
Post a Comment