Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Holly

Holly is such a fun baby. I thought Owen was a fun baby, but I think Holly is even more fun. Lately she has been laughing a lot. We don't even have to tickle her to get her to laugh either. She just sees humorous things and starts to laugh. For example, the other day I was sitting on the couch with Holly. I had my legs stretched out on the couch. Owen was running at the couch and throwing himself onto my legs...over and over again. Holly thought this was the funniest thing ever. She just kept on laughing every time he did it. Owen laughed when he was this age, but it was usually just when he was being tickled.

Holly is also learning to sit up. She will sit propped up on her hands for about 10 seconds at a time. It shouldn't be too long before she can sit up by herself for a long time. That will be nice. No more flat spots on her head!

Here's what happens after 10 seconds of sitting up...she falls over. Don't worry, there was a pillow there to soften the blow!

No comments: