Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 Years Later....

Two years ago, when I was on maternity leave with Owen, I was looking around online and found a site called E-Poll. It was a site where you could answer surveys, earn points and redeem those points for gifts. So I signed up. Every so often I would get an e-mail from e-poll telling me they had a survey for me. Most of the surveys weren't too bad. A lot of them were questions about TV shows. I love TV shows! Surveys were usually worth 500 points.

So for 2 years I have been taking surveys and saving up my points for the big prize...a $30.00 gift certificate to Olive Garden! I needed 17,250 points to get it, and today I finally took the survey that took me up to that many points! My gift certificate is in the mail. I hope when I take Scott there he will appreciate all the hard work that I put into getting us that $30.00 gift card.

If you would like to take two years to earn a gift card too just go to www.epoll.com. Good luck!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

thank you for the great comment
on my new hair do! I know being in primary is like a whole other world!