Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally...A New Post!

I know I have been quite the blogging slacker lately. I think it's because I've been spending too much time playing Bowling Buddies on Facebook. But I'm back. Hopefully I can be a little more dedicated to my blog now.

We finally made it home from Utah and Arizona last week. We enjoyed the time we got to spend with our family, but we were very happy to make it home. I also started back part-time at work this week. Holly has been doing very well at daycare, and Owen seems happy to be back in his normal schedule. All the kids in his class were very happy to see him on Tuesday!

Holly turned 4 months old last week. I can't believe how fast the time flies! We took her to the doctor where she weighed in at a whooping 12 lbs 14 oz and measured 23 inches tall. It still amazes me that she is so much smaller than her brother was, but it also makes me happy. She is still fitting into some of her 0-3 month clothes!!!

Holly has been having some fun playing with toys since we got home too. Our friend Claudia gave us this exersaucer when she moved to Idaho right after Owen was born. Owen always enjoyed playing with it, and so does Holly. Right now her favorite part is the little spinning barrel with little balls in it. She gets very excited when it spins, and Owen is always happy to help her spin it!


Before we left for Utah we tried to put Holly on this tummy time toy that she got for Christmas. She HATED it then. Now she can hold her head up a lot better though, so she seems to enjoy it for about 5 minutes each day. After 5 minutes she's had it with holding her head up though.

3 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

WOW! She has sure sprouted up! What a pretty little girl!!
glad youre back so I can hug you before i leave for tex!

grandpachuck said...

its about time!!! some of us live for these updates.

holly is so cute in that first picture.

Aleisha said...

So cute! Emma is much smaller than her giant her brothers, too.