Here is a view of Holly from her car seat. I always love lifting the trunk door of the van because Holly is always sitting in the center smiling at me. The poor little thing is a year old, but not 20 lbs yet. So she still has to ride backward in the car. We are hoping she will be 20 lbs by her 15 month appointment so she can see where she is going, not where she has been.
Holly really wanted Owen's pumpkin basket.
Holly decided to be a flower for Halloween this year. We were in The Children's Place, she saw the great deal on the costumes, and she just had to have it. How can I say no to that face?
We went into a Halloween store to find Owen's costume because I couldn't find a toddler sized one any where else. He really wanted to be Thomas the Train, but I really didn't want to spend $35 on a costume. Call me cheap. So I found this Superman costume for $20 that actually had everything you need for it in the package. So I made him be Superman. He's 2...I don't think it will scar him for life too much. The costume said it was for size 2T-4T. Owen is a 3T so I figured it would fit fine. It was a little short though. Oh well. He mainly just sat in the corner with his dad the whole time. Maybe we should have dressed him up as the Wall Flower!
Holly and I had fun walking around in the parade. I think we did about 64 laps around the gym before it was over and done with. I'm happy to announce that for the 2nd year in a row Holly won the award for the cutest costume. I think they made a good choice.
Owen didn't have a ton of fun in the gym, but he sure had a lot of fun running around the parking lot and loading up on people's candy. It should probably last him until next Halloween. Trick-or-Treat!
2 comments:
I probably shouldn't tell you this but I managed to get Thomas the Train costumes for my twins at the end of October last year for only $3 each. Call me frugal! They are even big enough that I may make them wear them again next year. Do you think that would scar them for life?
Cutest costume, indeed!
How cute she is riding backwards and smiling big.
Your little family is so dang cute!
Post a Comment