Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Big Day

April 2nd was a big day in Holly's life. It was the day she was about to go from pigtails....

To a Ponytail! Only having to deal with putting one thing in Holly's hair makes me, and her, so happy! I'm grateful that my kids have both decided to be born with a good amount of hair.

We have been experiencing some amazingly warm weather these past two days. I decided to break out the summer clothes I bought for Holly. I was so sure that she would be in 12-18 month clothes by now. So that's what I've been buying for summer clothes. Unfortunately they are still a little too big. So her capris look more like high water pants. Oh well. Maybe she's destined to stay in 9-12 month clothes her whole life! My little peanut.


1 comment:

grandpachuck said...

you can tell that holly and hayden are related from the pants they wear.