Monday, January 25, 2010

Clean Teeth

Since Holly FINALLY got 4 teeth, we decided to start letting her brush them. It took her long enough to get them, we don't want them to fall out too soon. Holly is in love with her tooth brush. She gets so excited when I bring it out, and she never wants to give it back. As soon as I tell her to give me back her tooth brush she runs away shaking her head no. Then the chase is on. I have to chase her around the house, and when I finally reach her she hides the tooth brush behind her back. I usually have to pry the tooth brush from her fingers. Then she flings herself on the floor and cries her little heart out. After a good 3 minute cry she is good until the next brushing.

Let's just hope she is always this excited about her oral health!

4 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

When I brush my twins teeth I say nursery rhymes while brushing. They can each recite the ABC's and 7 or 8 nursery rhymes now. That's also how Zac learned The pledge of Allegiance too and a couple of the articles of faith. Nothing like a little multitasking!

I love that last picture, by the way, she's a cutie!

Amber Chappell said...

Hey, why'd you take away your JibJab video?

Jocelyn said...

Brock Loves to brush his teeth too! It's so fun to see them cleaning their own pearly whites!

Emily said...

Good Work MOM!

Having cavities filled on little ones is the PITS!

Cute kids!