The other day Owen and I were sitting on the couch talking. I asked Owen, "How did you get so dang cute?"
He thought about it for a few seconds and said, "It's because you love me!"
I suppose he is right in a way. Beauty, or cuteness in this case, is definitely in the eye of the beholder. And when you love somebody they seem to become more and more cute the more you love them.
I know everybody thinks they have the cutest kids in the world...and they are right. I also know that I am right, that I have the cutest kids in the world.
Let's all go and enjoy our cute kids now.
2 comments:
Your kids ARE so blasted cute! And..call me crazy...but they BOTH look just like YOU!
Hope you are well!
I agree--your kids are adorable! Just got your Christmas card and I love it. It was fun getting a card after Christmas because it was unexpected.
Post a Comment